Cotulla ISD Game Day Ticket Protocols
*Ticket sale protocols are subject to change*
- No out of town spectators will be allowed for extra-curricular activities.
- Ticket sales will begin 5 days before each game. Parents/Guardians of participating students will be able to purchase tickets beginning at midnight for the first 2 days (2 tickets per student participant/family). Student ID required in order to purchase tickets.
- Tickets for the general public will be sold beginning at midnight on the 3rd day prior to the game/event up until the time of the event. All tickets must be purchased online. No Gold Passes or District Passes will be accepted!
- Children in 5th grade (and younger) will not be allowed into any events due to seating limitations.
- High School students will be able to purchase tickets for high school events only when tickets go on sale to the general public.
- Middle School students will be able to purchase tickets for middle school events only when tickets go on sale to the general public.
- Tickets will be valid for the entire game (ex: 3 games for volleyball/2 games for Jr. High, etc.)
- Tickets can be purchased online at https://schooleventtickets.com/cotulla. A credit card or debit card is required. You can print your tickets at home or we will scan your bar code from your cell phone at the gate.
- No tickets can be purchased at the games.
- Ticket prices will be as follows:
- Ticket prices have been reduced due to service fee which will be added to the cost of tickets at checkout
- Doors will open 30 minutes prior to Volleyball Games and 1 hour prior to Football Games.
- Seating will be on a first come, first served basis. Seating will only be allowed on marked seats to ensure 6' social distancing.
- No outside food or drinks will be allowed
- Safety protocols will be strictly followed (masks, temperature checks, etc.)
FAILURE TO COMPLY WILL RESULT IN REMOVAL FROM THE FACILITIES!